QuTech is offering 6 full scholarships for excellent, international applicants interested in a Master’s track in quantum.
When a student completes the MSc programme and receives a 9 (90%) or higher grade for the MSc thesis project, the student will be offered a PhD position at QuTech. The QuTech scholarships covers full tuition fees for the TU Delft MSc programme and contributes to living expenses for two years.
Requirements & procedure
- The Scholarships are for excellent, international applicants specifically interested in quantum and admitted to one of the TU Delft’s MSc programmes, preferably of the faculties of Applied Sciences or the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science.
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) has to be 80 per cent or higher and applicants need to have studied at an internationally renowned university.
- Applicants need to apply for the QuTech Scholarship by writing a motivational letter.
- Besides the letter, a comprehensive CV and two recommendations are needed when applying for the QuTech Scholarship.
- The deadline for applying for a scholarship is 1 December 2020.
- Send your application to TU Delft, following the steps on this webpage.
- The selected students will be invited for a (Skype) interview.
- Only students who have been granted a scholarship will be informed by TU Delft via email.
- Receiving the scholarship is conditional on the student fulfilling all admission criteria.
- Scholarship students have to enrol in all QuTech courses.
- Students can choose a special Scholarship MSc project. When receiving a 9 (90%) or higher grade for their MSc thesis project, they will be offered a PhD position at QuTech.
- Only students who have been granted a scholarship will be informed via email by April.
If you have any questions, please contact the international office.