QuTech is offering scholarships for excellent, international applicants interested in a Master’s track in quantum.
When a student completes the MSc programme and receives a 9 (90%) or higher grade for the MSc thesis project, the student will be offered a PhD position at QuTech. The QuTech scholarships covers full tuition fees for the TU Delft MSc programme and contributes to living expenses for two years. Tuition fee is € 18.750 per year for non-EU students and € 2.143 per year for EU students.
Requirements & procedure
- The Scholarships are for excellent, international applicants specifically interested in quantum and admitted to one of the TU Delft’s MSc programmes, preferably of the faculties of Applied Sciences or the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science.
- QuTech will select the candidates giving strong preference for external students.
- At QuTech we care for diversity and would like to encourage female students to apply.
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) has to be 80 per cent or higher and applicants need to have studied at an internationally renowned university.
- Applicants need to apply for the QuTech Scholarship by writing a motivational letter.
- Besides the letter, a comprehensive CV and two recommendations are needed when applying for the QuTech Scholarship.
- The deadline for applying for a scholarship is 1 December.
- Send your application to TU Delft, following the steps on this webpage.
- The selected students will be invited for a (Skype) interview.
- Receiving the scholarship is conditional on the student fulfilling all admission criteria.
- Scholarship students have to enrol in all QuTech courses.
- Students can choose a special Scholarship MSc project. When receiving a 9 (90%) or higher grade for their MSc thesis project, they will be offered a PhD position at QuTech.
- Only students who have been granted a scholarship will be informed via email within April.
If you have any questions about the TU Delft application, please contact the international office. For questions regarding the requirements and procedures, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.